1. Respecting your rights as well as the Act on Personal Data Protection, we undertake to maintain the safety and confidentiality of the personal data we obtain.
2. The Personal Data Administrator is GO! SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, entry No. KRS 0000480252, which simultaneously is the administrator and owner of the Facebook profile.
3. The User who uses Facebook account, gives the Administrator the details such as a Facebook user ID, email address and full name. We use the User’s details in order to assess more efficiently the application contents and profile traffic. We use such information to be able to adjust the contents included in the application to take into account Users’ preferences as much as possible and to present information, proposals and product offers which may be of interest to the User. After you have used the application, we can make use of your personal data to contact the User and offer precise information about special offers, campaigns and other information and send our information bulletin when it may be of interest to the User in our opinion. The User may give up such messages at any time through a special link at the end of electronic messages which he/she receives from us or by contacting us directly. Furthermore, we may use the User’s details for internal management, analysis and service quality confirmation, including fraud prevention. We use the data we collect to help us to protect against frauds.
4. We do not provide any data to third parties.
5. We respect the significance of safety of the Users’ data we collect and we adopt reasonable measures according to the data protection practice that is widespread in the industry. Nevertheless, giving details in the Internet is not 100% secured. Therefore, although we adopt reasonable measures in order to protect Users’ data, we cannot assure or guarantee the safety of any information you are giving us. To protect the data we store in our systems, we implemented relevant safety measures.
6. According to the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended, you have the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and demand the deletion of your personal data. You can do this through Facebook, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a registered letter to GO! Sp. z o.o., ul. Kawika 12/4, 41-806 Zabrze, Poland.